Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't put Jesus first.

The worst thing you can do as a Christian is to try and put Jesus first in your life.I know it sounds

good, and Lord knows, I’ve said it plenty:Put Jesus first, your family second, your job third…But it’s

a flawed paradigm.

Jesus doesn’t want to be first on your list. He doesn’t need your shout out.He’s not content to be first

in your life.He insists on being the center of your life.

Putting Jesus first in my life means I kind of segregate Him from my other priorities.Making Him

the center of my life means I integrate Him into every priority.

It’s not Jesus, then my family, then my job…It’s Jesus: in my family, in my job…

It’s not Jesus, then anything…It’s Jesus in everything!


source from:
http://www.stevenfurtick.com/personal-development/don%E2%80%99t-put-jesus-first-2/

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. just wondering.. how about prioritizing Jesus first in everything we do? isit the same as putting Jesus in everything? =P

    -priscilla-

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..Prior Jesus in everything.But don't just find Jesus in times of trouble,happiness or sundays in church .But prior Him in everything from the meals you eat,to the time you go to bed.He should be constantly be there in every decision we make in life.Family,friends and every single thing.Without Him nothing is possible.

    Ishwin

    ReplyDelete